Sunday, September 6, 2009

What I learned today

1. Feet will mutiny if left to their own devices while you are working up above.
2. Things turn out better when you totally don't follow the recipe...or have the ingredients the recipe calls for...or even have a recipe.
3. New kitchens are hard to get used to...especially when their normal state is one of chaos and disorganization.
4. Cookies are more appreciated in foreign countries:
Student: "These are the best cookies I've ever had!"
Me: "You haven't had very many cookies, have you?"
5. "Family" movie nights at Beit HaShum are quite enjoyable.
6. The Muppet Movie has an amazing amount of TERRIBLE puns...and occasionally reminded me of Mathnet.
7. Finding books online about people like E. H. Palmer is spectacular.
8. I need to regularly give myself a talkin-to to keep myself from being stupid in various ways, shapes, and forms.
9. I need sleep. Soon.

Good night! :)

1 comment:

RachelandJoel said...

You're funny.