Friday, May 8, 2009

Recent Events

Just a quick update on my life for the past week...and the future week...

This last week was finals week.  I guess that compared to some peoples' it really wasn't bad.  I had 2 take home finals, 1 paper, and 2 regular finals...so it kept me busy.  Let's see...  I probably wrote around 35 or 40 pages, double spaced, for all of those.  Not bad, I guess.   Today was my Archaeology exam - another 2 hours to answer (in detail) 7 questions on the Archaeology of the Holy Land from the Persian to Byzantine period.  Entire grade for the semester.  Just a little stressful.  Went as well as could be expected, I guess.  

Tomorrow....well, actually, today, in about 5.5 more hourse, I'm leaving for 6 day adventure in Jordan.  We get to sleep in tents and live with Bedouin.  It should be fun.  I'm sure I'll have a lot to report when I get back.  Until then... :)

No comments: