Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life News

I have been posting less frequently of late, I believe.  There are a couple connected reasons for that dearth.  
Reason 1: I am busily engaged in attempting to finished all projects and papers and comprehensive exams so that I will be graduated, Lord willing, by the end of June.  
Reason 2: At least in part because of that goal, I have had less time to go exploring and adventuring, and less time to write about the little daily adventures.  

At any rate, here's a brief update on my life for those of you out there who might care about such things.

1. As stated above, I'm working on finishing up projects, including one wherein I plan out a 15 day tour of Israel.  The map below shows all the sites I am hoping to "visit" with my tour.  Yeah, there's lots of them.  If you want to visit me (hint, hint) I could give you a sample tour. :)

2. I'm hoping to be back home for a month or two this summer, so if you happen to be there too, give me a call or send me an email or something.  I want to see people! :)

3. Lord willing, I'm hoping to come back here next fall.  I think I've told many potential readers of this blog about that personally, but if I haven't told you and/or you'd like more details, just ask. :)

And that's all I have this time. :)

No comments: