Saturday, October 11, 2008

Beersheva

Hey, I'm at the hostel in Beersheva which actually has some sort of internet access. This technological age is amazing. :)

We had a good day in the field. I'll probably post more on it later. We spent the last part of it at Ashkelon. I actually looked around at the ruins/dig (some people in our group dug there this summer, so they gave us a tour) but most people just hung out on the beach. I managed to do a bit of that too. :)


From there we went to Beersheva, arriving about 7:00. After dinner and a shower, a few of us went out to look around a little. Mostly, we had ice cream and played at a huge park. It was a amazing. Really fast spinning things (like a small merry-go-round), tall slides, it was great. And now it's far past my bedtime. A couple things to finish up and then it's off to dream land for me. And tomorrow, off to Wadi Zin and the "Super Bowl!"

No comments: