Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To illustrate...

To illustrate the weather here.... This is what the Bridgers looked like yesterday when I stopped on my way home from work to take a picture. Nothing has turned green yet, but it was not very white either.



And this is what they looked like today on my way home. I love weather here!



And this is me, and my snowman Harold. Isn't he cute? :)



I love how God created the world to have seasons and different weather. Perhaps the weather as it is now is somewhat less than ideal due to the curse, but there is still so much to enjoy about it. Right now I am enjoying the snow, knowing that forest fires won't be as much of a threat this summer and that next year I might not get to play in the snow.

2 comments:

JoelandRachel said...

Wow...Harold sure is a studmuffin!

Alana said...

Yes, yes he is.