Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Beginnings

Perhaps it's about time for the resurrection of the blog.  Those of you who know me personally (if anyone still reads this) will, no doubt, guess at the reasons for my long absence.  Basically, though back in Israel and still with many adventures to communicate, my communication was narrowed in to one certain person, who, a little over a month ago, became my husband.


We dated mostly online over the last year and a half, he came to Israel to propose, and I went home to Montana this summer to get married.  We are now back in Israel for what will be, for the foreseeable future, my last semester in Israel.  

We're still settling in, but we're excited for this semester and will hopefully have the chance to share here the adventures and thoughts we have together.

4 comments:

Ed Sharp said...

I'm looking forward to reading your future posts!

Emily said...

Alana, I am proud to say I still read your blog! Look forward to more posts! Nice to enjoy Jerusalem from your perspective!

Anonymous said...

Mazal Tov from Caroline. I also still read your blog, and the invitation still stands for a visit, now for both of you.

Alana said...

Thanks Ed and Em!
Caroline - I'd still love to take you up on that. We'll see if we can find a good time. :)